A business license is a permit or authorization issued by a city government that permits the organization of a particular business at a particular address. It ensures that citizens are not exposed to danger and nuisance due to improper conduct of commerce
Eligibility for a business license:-
- Minimum age (18 years old)
- The person must not have a criminal record
List of required documents
- Proof of Address and Proof of Identity – Individual.
- Affidavit Checks are canceled and returned.
- Documentary evidence of commercial establishment.
- Constitutional Lease Deed.
- NOC of the land agency.
The time needed:-
A business license will be issued within 7-10 days in big cities, it will take time like 35-40 working days in small towns and rural areas.
The application must be done before you start running your business
Renewal must be completed 30 days before the license expires
Once the license is issued and it must be maintained every year